How far could ‘Dry January’ help you travel? Financial Times
A little trivia about “All Hallow’s Evening” or better known as Halloween goes back to its roots. It is known to be of Christian in origin which means “Saint’s evening.” It eventually turned into a three-day observation of the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, the saints(hallows), the martyrs and those who have faithfully departed.
With this in mind, many parts of the world celebrate it by dressing up as ghosts. Then eventually, it had become socially accepted as a day for dressing up in different costumes. Trick-or-treating amongst kids became one of the Halloween traditions as well as it represents guising and souling. Adults are unstoppable in making it another reason to party though.
Since Halloween is quite different from the other events that are celebratory and joyful, coming up with a Halloween-themed party may be quite challenging. While it is originally an English and American tradition, Australian partygoers love any excuse to dress up though. They seem to be slowly embracing daring to deal with anything spooky, yet one-of-a-kind exciting vibe. Since it is a mix of it all, it is important to hire a versatile venue that can cater to spider webs, lots of white ghostly textiles and inventive Halloween drinks. Speaking of which, why not just hire a bar?
Here are some options for hiring a bar in Melbourne for a Halloween Party.
- Party Food Melbourne (03) 9532 0400 – provides delicious party catering services worthy of your money. They organize progressive food stations and a bar loaded up with your preference for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. For a Halloween theme specifically, they call on the daring ones to try their party platters of (1)bloody meatballs, (2)pumpkin, bat, skull veggie platters, (3)witch fingers and (4)cannibal’s delights. They also have an array of dark drinks for this specific theme that includes: (1)Slime illusion, (2)blood shots, (3)chilled black magic and (4)coagulated fizz. Party Food Melbourne truly knows how to throw a party. For more information, visit their website at partyfoodmelbourne.com.au. For the menu “Party Themes”, choices are not visible on their desktop website but may be accessed through mobile or android phones. Look it up.
- Melbourne Mobile Bars (03) 9819 1952 – is another helpful option if you are to host a party you want to enjoy yourself. Name your event and they will set it up for you with high-end drinks, both alcoholic and not. This may not offer food but for specific party themes, they are more than willing to offer their innovative drinks. They provide numerous liquor packages that make planning your event as smooth and easy as possible. Starting from AUD$8 per drink for a cocktail package up to AUD$12/person/hour with a full swing of any drink they have in the menu, you’ll surely impress your guests undoubtedly. The packages they offer come with bartender hire, glassware hire and mobile bar hire — all for FREE. There’s also an option of a Mobile Cash Bar advantageous to a party that expects great attendance. It only requires a minimum spend of only AUD$1500 in 4 hours but the bar and bartenders are provided with no cost for you.
- Bottoms Up Bartenders – is one of the leading mobile cocktail service providers in Melbourne. But is one of the few that is committed to preserving the earth. As they provide customizable bartending services for you, they remain carbon positive. They purchase carbon credits to neutralize the carbon they omit. Their passion for great drinks on top of great service is parallel to their passion for environmental care. They also promote seasonal produce whenever possible to give way to making the drinks with the freshest ingredients. Celebrating a friend’s bridal shower? Birthday? Wedding? A corporate event? A Halloween Party? Whether you need a one-man bar or multiple stations, Bottoms Up can surely deliver to your needs while being environmentally friendly all at the same time. Consultations may be done over the phone (1300 500 383) or by emailing them through email@example.com.
A website can do so many things for a brand. It can help build its reputation by using descriptive pages and images. You can sell products by putting plug-ins that can assist with purchasing. You can make organic information available about the main products through blogs. And most importantly, it can feature user-generated content by encouraging people to leave reviews of their experiences. We’ve researched the best search marketing services to put together this informative post for you!
If you aim to have a successful online reputation, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is always a hot topic. But isn’t putting up a website enough to be accessible? What is there left for SEO to do? Do you really need SEO for your website?
It’s undeniable that SEO empowers your brand considering what it can do, as far as digital marketing is concerned. Brands and businesses know that to sustain traffic, SEO could help in a lot of ways. But regardless of what size of business you have, or how strong its foundation is, basic knowledge on how SEO improves a website could come in handy.
Here are some general reasons why you need SEO:
- SEO paves the way for organic search queries to point to your website.
In Nina Amir’s book, “How To Blog A Book”, she mentioned that the most important thing to do when you write copy for the internet is to include keywords. Although she mentioned that when you are passionate about what you write, the keywords would eventually surface. Results turn up otherwise when nobody is researching what you are writing about. So much so that if there had been no existing interested community for your business. And this is how SEO helps you.
Everybody would agree that Google dominates all search engines. This is because it is well-equipped with the spiders, bots, and crawlers that are commanded to index billions of Web pages in its hub. While Google is the number one search engine, it also helps businesses by allowing ‘searchers’ to find them online. The thing is, there are 10 results in a page. Yes, you are in the search results, but maybe you’re on the 22nd page? Here’s what you should know. Nobody goes to page 22. This is when SEO becomes useful – it can get you to page one.
- SEO gives you direct feedback if your website works or not
As it links to the search engines, it uses tools like graphs to show you how much traffic you are gaining from releasing or publishing content.
One entrepreneur started a business selling backpack frame that protects the back from strain and can be converted into a portable seat. When, for example, you are riding the train and all seats are occupied. When he had just put up the website, there were no sales made online. They built a full-on SEO program for it but there was no actual traffic generated. This is because consumers were not aware that such a product existed. And so they realised, applying SEO program for it was not working at all. So they had invested in ads via social media instead, created noise about the product. Then they generated an audience and gained interested parties. That was their cue to put up the 100% SEO program for the product once again. It gained sales progressively after that.
The point is, SEO sets the trampoline for you. It funnels interested parties into your business which leads to earning more profit. It’s not just the usage of SEO that assures you of a good momentum but also the lack of it from our example. Yet again, without the trial and error at first, we never would have known! So don’t be scared to try new things.
- SEO sets a good base for your brand with zero costs
Businesses most especially start-ups and local brands benefit from huge deals like this (when they are free). All feedback benefits your business. Some brands look for an expert digital marketing agency, to study and analyse their companies’ performance.
Google practically owns 75% of the search engine world, since it links to a lot of informative websites. It has a team that reviews the authenticity and originality of these websites. So when your SEO manages to bring your content or product amongst competitors on the first page, it becomes a reliable website as well. This increases your chances of generating serious consumers.
With the help of keywords and key phrases, SEO links your websites to a target public based on their previous purchasing history. It becomes an instant advertisement on that person’s interface because of user-generated data that linked him to the brand.
Your business needs to be out there in the big league, no questions asked. The consumers are going mobile and that is where every business strategy should focus on. While traditional and digital marketing is somehow taken over by social marketing, SEO is still a sure shot since a referral will always prevail. That said, word-of-mouth should never be underestimated. So when communities are formed and relationships are built – links exist. User-generated data creates more links for the SEO to act upon. Investing in it is a wise move since it is the only business strategy that can keep up with this digital pace.
How is your resort going to stick out from others? You want to decide what sort of a business it’s that you’re likely to be running and ways to make it stick out from existing competitors.
By way of example, if you’re considering starting a bed and breakfast, you ought to research which other B&B’s are local and take a look at their services and testimonials. If they have negative testimonials in a particular place, this is something you will want to pick up on in order to present your future guests something which another business cannot.
Additionally, be certain that you can see what other companies do successfully, so you have the ability to make note of these areas and ensure that your little hotel or B&B is effective in the exact areas. Making note of strengths and weaknesses of different companies early on is an exceptional way of getting great market research and finding out what people want, so you can be ahead of the game before you’ve even begun.
Work out who you are marketing to
Before you begin your business, you should know what type of an audience that you wish to advertise to and how you are going to promote to them. As soon as you understand who your audience are, you’ll have the ability to cater to them and so creating a more personal experience.
B&B guests normally only stay for one night, so it is likely they’re visiting the area, and for that reason a personal touch may be to exhibit some leaflets about attractions close to the region.
When running your own business, you want to have a fantastic return on investment, otherwise all your hard work won’t make you a profit and it’ll seem like it was all for nothing. Planning your money might appear easy, but there are a whole lot of areas you will need to cover.
Having a budget is a sensible idea to allow you to understand just how much is going in and from your organisation account. This also can help you understand how long it will take you to make back the money you spent on starting your company to start with, and how much profit you’re making.